Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy: The LiveJournal Logic Pack

Before I started "A Cleverly-Titled Logic Puzzle Blog", I had a LiveJournal blog called "*Insert Clever Title Here*". After posting 99 puzzles publicly, I decided as an experiment to offer my future puzzles on a password-protected page and sell access to it; this series would eventually grow to 300 puzzles. A ZIP file of all 300 logic puzzles can be yours for US$5. A handful of these puzzles have appeared on this blog before (mostly when debuting new puzzle types), but most are unavailable elsewhere (including the original 99 puzzles, ever since the image hosting service they were on went down or removed the images). (Note: The rules of all of the puzzles are included, but solutions are not included.)

As a reminder, this is a charity initiative. Please e-mail me (glmathgrantATgmailDOTcom) a copy of your charitable receipt to my local food bank, the Food Bank of West Central Texas, to receive this puzzle pack. (It must be a new donation, dated no earlier than one day before you email me.) Click here for a list of all of the puzzle packs in this initiative. Happy solving!

Blog Archive